COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
The Companies Acts include legislation on company secretarial requirements. It’s a hassle and the government keeps changing the rules. And your statutory books can be inspected at any time. We can take all this hassle away from you and deal with all of the following:
- Writing up, maintaining and storing your company’s statutory register and share register, including dealing with share transfers – so you know this important job is done properly.
- Dealing with all company secretarial work, including preparing minutes of meetings.
- Dealing with the allotment or transfer of shares for up to 10 shareholders.
- Preparing the annual Confirmation Statements and all statutory forms for filing at Companies House, for example appointment and resignation of company directors, change of accounting reference date – so you never have to pay fines or penalties for being late or getting things wrong.
- Completed resolutions in accordance with the Companies Acts to dispense with the holding of annual general meetings, the laying of accounts before the company and the appointment of auditors on an annual basis (if required).
- Answering any questions you have, at any time, on any aspect of your responsibilities under the Companies Acts – so that you always have complete peace of mind.